2012年5月19日星期六

A Thousend Years -- Chirstina Perri

Heartbeats fast   
Colors and promises 
How to be brave 
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall   
Watching you stand alone  
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow  
One step closer 
I have died everyday waiting for you   
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you    
For A Thousand Years  
I'll love you for A Thousand more 
Time stands still  
Beauty in all she is   
I will be brave   
I will not let anything take away 
What's standing in front of meEvery breath    
Every hour has come to this  
One step closer    
I have died everyday waiting for you 
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you  
For A Thousand Years
I'll love you for A Thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you 
Time has brought heart to me   
I have loved you for A Thousand Years   
I'll love you for A Thousand more  
One step closer
One step closer 
I have died everyday waiting for you   
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you  
For A Thousand Years  
I love you for A Thousand more 
all along I believed I would find you  
Time has brought heart to me 
I have loved you for A Thousand Years  
I love you for A Thousand more

没有评论:

发表评论